InterPraxis is an established social and economic consulting firm specializing in: ethics and corporate social responsibility; international development; social auditing; and participatory research.
The name ‘InterPraxis’ is derived from the prefix ‘inter’ referring to a collaborative approach and the word ‘praxis’ meaning the translation of theory into practice. This participatory and results-based approach forms the basis of all our work, together with our dedication to quality, integrity, innovation and cost effectiveness.
What differentiates us from other firms is our commitment to assisting the organizations we work with in achieving their stated goals. We do not simply deliver reports. We also offer hands-on support for project implementation, and remain on-call until a project is brought to completion.
Our mission is to assist our clients to manage change effectively, solve complex problems, build capacity and strength for the future and enhance organizational performance by combining a sound strategy with value-added participatory, ethical, sustainable, and socially responsible practices.
Founded in 1999, we are a Canadian owned firm dedicated to quality, integrity, innovation, cost effectiveness and most importantly… RESULTS.
Many clients choose us because of our extreme adaptability and flexibility – ability to rapidly build large or small specialized teams and disband them just as quickly once the assignment has been completed. Our clients range in size from small non-profit agencies to major international corporations and government departments.
OUR VISION & CORE VALUES
Our vision is to set the standard of excellence in our work. We adhere to a strict code of ethics and professionalism throughout all facets of our practice and endeavour to bring the following aspects to all of our assignments:
- QUALITY – We have a proven ability to deliver results and to solve our clients’ problems. Our reputation rests on the high quality of our work, the speed with which we can respond, and our strict control of costs.
- INTEGRITY – We expect business relationships with our staff, associates and clients to operate at the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- EXPERTISE – All the people who work for InterPraxis have a first-class educational and career background. Before engaging our services, clients are invited to meet and approve all team members who will be involved in any project.
- VALUE – We are dedicated to providing the best value to our clients, while maximizing productivity and exercising prudent management of expenditures. All clients are guaranteed our “no surprises” budget policy.
- PARTNERSHIPS – We are committed to working in partnership with our clients. We become viscerally involved in the goals and ambitions of our clients; and share with them the excitement, intensity and commitment they bring to their responsibilities.
- FUN – We believe in a creative and collegial working environment which fosters innovation and learning – and while we’re committed professionals this doesn’t mean we can’t have fun. We excel at fun.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – We implement effective consultation systems to ensure maximum input and quality review both while the project is still in progress and once it is completed.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – We strive to be good corporate citizens by fostering an ethical orientation in all our work and by strengthening the community fabric of the places where we work and play – and actively participate in civil society.
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – We will contribute to a healthy natural environment by minimizing our ecological footprint and seeking opportunities to implement best environment practices.